Just set up this new blog. I'm sure I'll change it a lot as I go along. Am busy editing my last book, "Broken Wings" and should submit it in a couple of weeks. If you are interested in WWII and/or how life was lived on a small island in the Outer Hebrides of Scotland during that time period and like Some vivid examples of B-17 bombing strikes, this will be a book for you. Hope to hear from you soon.
Just set up this new blog. I'm sure I'll change it a lot as I go along. Am busy editing my last book, "Broken Wings" and should submit it in a couple of weeks. If you are interested in WWII and/or how life was lived on a small island in the Outer Hebrides of Scotland during that time period and like Some vivid examples of B-17 bombing strikes, this will be a book for you. Hope to hear from you soon.
ReplyDelete